Part-time/flexible hours: UnitedHealthcare Agent -
Individuals looking for a career transition, a side gig with the
potential to grow, easing back into the workforce, or a flexible
source of income.
The ideal candidate would have a background in health care or
health services, hospitality, education, childcare, social
services, home family care, or the restaurant industry.
- We train YOU no previous experience or license is
- Your work style: Motivated, eagerness to learn, self-starter,
hard-working, team player.
- About you: You care about people, feel fulfilled by helping
people, are comfortable talking with people, want to make a
positive impact. Bonus: You have an interest in health care access
and a compassion for the aging.
- What you want in a job: A flexible schedule, a position with
growth potential, a stable and reliable income source that is tied
to your hard work, a job that makes a real and positive impact on
people, feeling fulfilled by the work you are doing, working with a
company that shares your values. Note: this is a commission-only
- Committed to the values of: Compassion, integrity,
relationships, innovation, and performance. Ethical behavior and
integrity are a must.
- Technology level: Comfortable using technology, able to learn
new platforms, familiar with remote meeting environments.
- Bonus: multilingual ability.
About the Opportunity:
Each day more than 10,000 individuals qualify for Medicare and
are in need of a health insurance plan. This is a tremendous
opportunity for those looking to make a meaningful impact in
As a UnitedHealthcare-exclusive agent, you are the determinant
of your financial success the harder you work the more success you
You set your own schedule, helping to give you work-life
balance, time for family or the flexibility to live your life as
you want it. You own your own business, and we are there to support
you every step of the way. We offer coaching, training, and
communications and marketing support.
This job can offer the long-term income that compounds as your
business grows year-over-year. And, we work with you to help set
your business plan so that you can meet your financial and
- Build connections in ones community.
- Responsible for growing and developing leads.
- Meeting often virtually with Medicare beneficiary
- Educating consumers on their healthcare options so that they
can make an informed decision on which plan is most appropriate for
their individual health needs and desires.
- Enrolling consumers in their UnitedHealthcare Medicare plan of
- Be a resource point for your members.
What you get when you work with
- Offers the only Medicare Plans that carry the AARP name
- Individualized coaching
- Professional support
- Personalized website
- Onboarding through your first sale
- Agent service team dedicated to agents like you
- Training opportunities
- Mobile platforms
Diversity and Inclusion:
As a company that serves everyone, valuing inclusion and
diversity is a critical part of who we are. Our culture celebrates
and respects the differences that make each of us unique. We are
dedicated to being champions of better health for all, including
those who are underserved or overlooked in our communities.
Caring for Our Community:
We are committed to addressing important issues that impact
peoples health. We do this by helping expand access to care and
addressing social determinants of health like housing, food and
transportation. Through philanthropic and business investments,
innovation and volunteerism, we are making a difference, one person
at a time.
- Ranked #1 on Fortunes 2021 Worlds Most Admired Companies list
in insurance and managed care for the 11th consecutive year
- Received a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign
Foundations Corporate Equality Index 2021
- Named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America
Indices since 1999
- Ranked #1 on all nine key attributes of reputation by Fortune
- Named one of Americas Most JUST Companies by JUST Capital and
Forbes in 2020
- Named one of the best places to work for disability inclusion
by the Disability Equality Index in 2021
- Awarded with the Frank C. Carr Award in 2019 by INROADS for a
commitment to the diversity talent pipeline
- Ranked #7 as a Fortune 500 company in 2020
- Ranked #6 in the nation on the 2021 Military Friendly Employers
- Named to the All-Star list of Fortunes top 50 most admired
companies for 2021
- Ranked one of Americas 50 most community-minded companies in
2020 by The Civic 50 for the ninth consecutive year
- Ranked #15 in Fortune magazines 2020 Global 500 list
- Awarded Best Employers: Excellence in Health & Well-Being top
tier Platinum award by the National Business Group on Health for
- Named to Forbes list of Americas 500 Best Large Employers for
- For more information, visit: