Financial Sales Representative (FSR)
Company: National Bank Of Arkansas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position is located at 201 N Broadway in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
Preferred qualifications: 1 year of cash handling and sales
experience and must be able to cross-sell bank services.
Position requires flexibility Monday through Friday 8:00 am to
5:30 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Associate will work 36 to
40 hours per week.
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the assigned manager, the
Financial Sales Representative (FSR) must be able to deal with any
customer, on any financial need, in a professional and
knowledgeable manner. The incumbent contributes directly to the
achievement of sales goals by recognizing opportunities to sell and
cross-sell products/services. The incumbent is responsible for
providing a full range of banking services, with emphasis on
developing/maintaining a personal banking relationship with new and
existing customers. The majority (60%) of the incumbent's time is
spent providing customers and potential customers with a clear
understanding of the features and benefits of products and services
offered at the bank. The FSR is responsible for processing routine
transactions, selling all bank products and assisting with other
service needs. The incumbent meets with customers to maximize sales
opportunities through greeting and branch contacts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES: Other duties may be
- Contribute to the achievement of branch sales goals through a
consultative sales approach with new and existing customers
following the sales process defined in the CFB Retail Sales
- Recognize selling opportunities and effectively cross-sell bank
products and services.
- Identify opportunities to sell consumer loans, accept consumer
loan applications and facilitate loan closings. Must work
effectively with centralized underwriting department.
- Refer qualified customers to specialized sales forces.
- Provide exceptional customer service by acknowledging every
customer promptly, smiling and greeting each customer, introducing
yourself, using eye contact, and thanking the customer. Acknowledge
customer complaints and follow established complaint process to
ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer transactions quickly, accurately, and
efficiently, adjusting speed to traffic flow. If appropriate,
maintain and balance cash drawer following the established
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, including
digital services and delivery options. Support customer usage of
products and services that will provide the services they need in
the manner most convenient for them. Maintain in-depth knowledge of
competitors' products, practices, facilities, and prices in order
to effectively sell bank products.
- Participate in branch promotions and marketing
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and
the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This
includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and
adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known
violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report
any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Cross-sell other services of the bank.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential
information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all
associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will
improve profitability and efficiency for the bank's overall
- Promote professionalism at all times.
Keywords: National Bank Of Arkansas, Norman , Financial Sales Representative (FSR), Other , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!