Part Time Retail Sales Associate
Company: Cox Enterprises
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We could all use a Retail Sales Associate in our lives. But at
Cox Communications, we're actively searching for someone who
combines a knack for connecting with people, delivering amazing
customer service and driving sales.
This is an opportunity for someone who loves to learn and then
converts that knowledge into action, marveling customers with Cox's
game-changing technology, products and services.
What You'll Do
- Assist with the opening/closing of one of our store retail
- Properly handle cash
- Support inventory cycle counts, restocking, training,
merchandising, and special events.
- Support customers with product & service solutions
- Meet or exceed targets regarding customer experience, sales and
- Engage in workshops, special events, and product demos
- Support your fellow sales agents when needed
- Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well
as competitor product offerings by participating in regular
- May be required to work in other locations in the same
What's In It For You?
Really good question, and we have some good answers that we hope
- We want you to feel cared for and respected (like you do with
our customers), and that starts with Cox's highly competitive pay
plus commission plan and other compensation perks (401k + company
matching). We also offer free Internet and other Cox discounted
services, tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, work-life
balance with generous PTO policy, paid time off to volunteer, and
- Good work should be rewarded, and not just with a healthy
paycheck. The Cox culture is one that values people more than
technology, so it's our goal to make sure you feel recognized for
your contributions. It's also important to work alongside
colleagues who "get you." At Cox, you'll find a workplace where
relationships are crafted with care and successes are celebrated
with high fives. We strive to create an environment where you can
do you, and everyone from leadership to new hires can support and
- Growth is a good thing, and you'll have opportunities to learn
and train so you can sharpen your skills and explore opportunities
across the Cox family of businesses that will continue to challenge
and empower you. In the future, you may have the opportunity to
cultivate customer relationships in other sectors where we operate
like cleantech, health care and new forms of transportation
- High school diploma, GED, or relevant work experience.
- Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes
weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively
sell products using a consultative, solutions-based approach.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented,
fast-paced team environment while being on your feet most of the
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication
products, services, and accessories.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time
to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
- One or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e.
Sales, Retail Sales, Service Industry, etc)
- Previous experience with store operational duties and in a
customer engaging role where customer decisions are influenced
- Wireless experience highly preferred
- Fluency in Spanish, both written and spoken
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments
of human connection through broadband applications and services.
The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve
six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated
to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse
products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics
that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Enterprises, Norman , Part Time Retail Sales Associate, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!