Posted on: June 7, 2021
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Garver is seeking a Project Engineer to complement our reputable
staff and join our growing Transportation Team in Norman, Oklahoma
to continue the tradition of providing exemplary service to our
Responsibilities in this position will include:
- Assisting in the design and creation of construction documents
on a wide variety of transportation projects.
- Different roadway design components include typical sections,
geometric layouts, typical section modeling and cross sections,
drainage and hydraulic analysis, erosion control plans, safety
features, and maintenance of traffic plans.
- Assignments will also involve tasks associated with producing a
set of construction documents including drafting, quantity
computations, specifications, and cost estimates.
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid
professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and
continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive
atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment
to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By
offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a
comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator
Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited
- EIT license or FE eligible
- Four (4) to seven (7) years of related experience
- Extraordinary work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous experience in civil engineering with a primary focus
on municipal or state DOT transportation projects
- Experience with Autodesk Civil 3D and/or Microstation
- Oklahoma PE license or an Oklahoma EIT license with the
opportunity to obtain an Oklahoma PE license within one year of
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined
engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services
firm with more than 800 employees across the United States.
Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation,
construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation,
and water, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering
News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is
consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities
to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based
upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category
protected by law.
Keywords: Garver, Norman , Project Engineer, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!