Hospital Sitter Companion
Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Looking for Sitters to work in the Hospitals for the Norman and
Moore area from 6:30A- 6:30P OR 6:30P-6:30A and as Emergency as
Are you naturally nurturing and loving? Do you want a job that is
truly fulfilling with the following benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Weekly and competitive pay
- Ongoing training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance and other benefits after 90
- Raise after 90 days based on performance
- ASSISTANCE WITH GETTING YOUR CERTIFIED NURSES
Look no further. We have immediate Hours available. We
invite you to become part of our team! We are looking for the very
best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to
get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we
have something for you.
The Hospital Sitter provides clients various companion services and
- Responsible for providing close and/or continuous observation
of adolescent, adult and geriatric patients who may be at risk for
adverse events such as falls and self-injury.
- You will be providing non-hands on care and safety supervision
to patients in a Hospital Setting.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide
or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Caregiver preferred (in
homes or facilities).
- Be listed in good standing on the States Caregiver
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
We are looking for compassionate caregivers. Call us to set
up a Phone Interview and ask us all the questions you have before
you even walk into our office. 405-217-0706
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Live your best life possible while helping others live
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work!
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Norman , Hospital Sitter Companion, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!