SALTWATER DISPOSAL OPERATOR
Company: A&A Tank Truck Co.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
4 nights a week, 6pm - 6am
Maintains Salt Water Disposal Well by taking water samples and
completing necessary paperwork as required by the state and
Example of Duties:
- Report for work at a scheduled time.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required by the state and the
company. (UIC 28, 21, 19, Daily Rpt, SPCC, Storm Water Plan,
- Ground Vacuum trailer by connecting ground cable to an
acceptable ground before any transfer begins.
- Connect and Disconnect hoses from vacuum bottle to filter pot
and vice versa.
- Take sample of product to analyze.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on equipment.
- Wear the PPE prescribed by posted signs, written instructions
and work permits.
- Report all accidents and near misses, involving self, company
vehicles, or other job personnel to his / her supervisor
- Must have regular and timely attendance at work.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be
expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your
changing role within the organization and the overall business
objectives of the Company.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
Experience / Qualifications:
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL RESUMES.
- Must meet substance abuse screening requirement.
- Is willing and able to work overtime, shift work, rotating
schedules, irregular hours, nights, weekends, and / or holidays as
business needs may require.
- Meets physical requirements.
- Has knowledge of equipment being used and the ability to
perform maintenance on the equipment.
- Be able to carry/lift up to 50 lbs.
Questions: call Steven at 918-471-8383 or Justin at
Keywords: A&A Tank Truck Co., Norman , SALTWATER DISPOSAL OPERATOR, Other , Stuart, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!