Multi Modality CT/XR Technologist I
Company: Dean Health
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.
- Performs a variety of imaging exams used in the diagnostic
treatment of illness and injuries.
Keywords: Dean Health, Norman , Multi Modality CT/XR Technologist I, Other , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!