Front Desk Manager - National Center for Employee Development (NCED)
Company: Aramark Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with
us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Our Leisure group within SLC specializes in serving consumers;
recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks,
zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging,
conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine
activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and
interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine
protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and
various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20
years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous
locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are
considered a premier provider of professional services by clients
and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality
recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and
visitors from all over the world.
Some of the national and state parks in which we operate
- Asilomar Conference Center, California
- Denali National Park, Alaska
- Glacier Bay, Alaska
- Lake Powell Resorts and Marina, Arizona
- Zephyr Cove Resort & Marinas, Nevada
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
- Olympic Peninsula, Washington
- Togwotee Mountain Lodge, Wyoming
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for the work that is
carried out by the Front Desk and reservations. Coordinates front
office guest services at the conference center so that staff
members and guest experiences a positive impression of the
- Meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and
- Supervise and monitor team members to ensure a high level of
guest service is delivered at all times. Empower staff to answer
questions and make appropriate decisions.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a
work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Maintain the highest level of Customer Service and
Professionalism by understanding all aspects of customer service
- Directly participate and support all Operations of the Front
- Maintain budget guidelines as set forth by immedicate
Supervisor, Controller, or General Manager and establish and track
cost savings wherever possible.
- On a daily basis, review all Pass-On, Checklists and Night
Audit information and conduct any necessary follow-up.
- Meet with the Office team to review issues, disseminate
information and formulate a plan of action each week.
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and future functions and
- Respond to all requests and takes ownership of all issues,
ensuring proper outcomes and solutions.
- Resolve guest, client and staff issues with efficiency and
- Responsible for clear and timely communications relative to all
Front Office Operations.
- Responsible for coordinating in Property Management System all
Out of Order Rooms, Special Requests, Room Blocks and Guest
- Prepare all Staff Schedules: minimizing overtime hours,
honoring schedule restrictions, Time off Requests, and business
- Responsible for submitting accurate Payroll Records.
- Handle all discipline issues within the department, prepare
documentation and meet with employees.
- Ensure departmental projects are completed in a timely
- Ensure all employees are in accordance with the policies and
procedures set forth in the employee handbook.
- Recruit and train all front desk personnel
- Oversee all front desk operations.
- Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree in hospitality field
- Further courses in guest services preferred.
- A strong knowledge of personal computers is essential.
- Three years in hospitality services or like environment
performing like duties as an Assistant Front Office Manager.
- Two years management experience.
- Experience in all facets of providing guest services.
- Must be able to lead, motivate, and communicate effectively
- Strong organizational abilities are essential.
- Commitment to the mission of the conference center.
Keywords: Aramark Corporation, Norman , Front Desk Manager - National Center for Employee Development (NCED), Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!