Medical Director, MedExpress Employer Solutions - Ardmore, OK
Company: UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in
the nation, MedExpress Employer Solutions is seeking a Full-Time
Medical Director to join our team in Ardmore, OK with the Michelin
Family Health Center. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare
nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Deliver the highest quality primary and urgent care services,
- Administrative Activities
- Operational Efficiency of Clinical Operations
- Medical Staff Supervision, Evaluation, and Development
- Management of Quality of Medical Care
- Delivery of Patient Care
- Community Outreach
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- Patients are treated like family. We focus on helping patients
get in, get healthy, and get back to what's really important.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community locally.
- Competitive pay and well deserved incentive bonuses
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short and long term disability, company paid life
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
Careers with MedExpress: MedExpress is a national leader in
delivering high-quality, convenient, and affordable health care in
neighborhoods across the country. In partnership with our parent
company, Optum, our On-Sites provide a unique opportunity to
deliver that same high-quality care to employees without having to
leave the workplace. With great benefits and a focused service
offering, team members in our worksite locations have the ability
to dramatically improve the overall health of employees, while
maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Join us and start doing
your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace.
2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved.
- Board certification or Board Eligible (as a resident) in a
specialty field of medicine
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a
- Knowledge of occupational medicine policies and practices
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60
days of employment if applicable to the worksite location)
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients
and members on site, as this is an essential function of this
- Clinical experience in emergency medicine, urgent care,
ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine setting
- Administrative, management, or supervisory experience in a
- Experience working as a Physician in emergency medicine, urgent
care, ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine
- Willing and able to assist at other locations in the area
About OptumCare: At OptumCare, we've found that putting
clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives.
Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and
progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17
million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and
9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working
in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within
care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and
driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Job Keywords: Primary Care Physician, Internal medicine, Family
medicine, Primary care, physician, DO, MD, Physician, Team Care,
Managed Risk, Value Based Care, OK, Oklahoma, Ardmore
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group Inc., Norman , Medical Director, MedExpress Employer Solutions - Ardmore, OK, Other , Ardmore, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!