At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge
role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each
employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out
our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare
professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the
You find helping people rewarding, and we can offer you
fulfilling work as you learn the fundamentals of home care. With
Elara Caring, Special Care Attendant provide valuable services to
our patients - a contribution that is remarkable in our industry.
Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our
mission every day through embracing your potential as a
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place
is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the
right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide,
with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the
lives of our patients and their families. This means you have
countless ways to make a difference in your role as a Special Care
Attendant by providing quality care.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled
care, we need caregivers with commitment and compassion. Are you
one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, providing
services to our patients that allow them to live independently
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- COVID-19 Prepared
What is Required?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience providing care to the elderly and/or
disabled in the home or a health care setting
- Good communication, compassionate, dependable, organized, and
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the Client Care Coordinator or Field
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a
full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.