Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Courtesy Clerk is responsible for
delivering prompt and friendly customer service while maintaining a
sanitized, clean, and organized department. Courtesy Clerks bag,
properly arrange, and load customers' purchases in carts and assist
them out to unload as needed.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to
go above and beyond to help customers.
- Willingness to learn products and provide an inviting
experience to every customer.
- Take direction, communicate, and collaborate effectively with
- Stay informed of sales and ad items to help customers make
- Monitor the number of bags available and replenish the supply
- Check prices of items for the Cashiers by request
- Assist with stocking shelves, facing, and dusting items when
- General housekeeping in the department and restrooms includes
cleaning/sanitizing, sweeping/mopping, picking up trash, and
emptying filled trash cans.
- Adhere to all safety, health, and compliance regulations.
- Complete tasks efficiently to ensure products are fresh and
available to customers.
- Flexible to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including some
nights, weekends, and holidays preferred.
- Able to lift 45 pounds between 24 inches and 36 inches above
the ground, lifting heavier items is required occasionally.
- Pushing and pulling stacks of shopping carts is common
throughout a typical day. Push and pull force required ranges from
45 pounds to 50 pounds.
- Stand on hard surfaces continuously, walk up to 5 miles, reach
vertically to access upper levels, and transfer items
- Wear PPE consistent with the task assignment, including but not
limited to non-slip, closed-toe shoes, long pants, and gloves
(latex and or cut-resistant).
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a
comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These
programs include: - Competitive pay - Opportunities for career
growth - 15% discount for you and one other family member in your
household on all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedule -
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Eligibility requirements may
apply for the following benefits: - 401(K) Retirement savings plan
with a generous company match - Minimum essential coverage medical
plans - Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital
indemnity, accident, and critical illness - Competitive vacation
and sick time programs
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh
food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on
customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer
high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of
scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly,
old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in
healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams
that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this
work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves
the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and
requirements to meet business and organizational needs as
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with
California law, please see here for more information.
Keywords: Sprouts Farmers Market, Norman , Courtesy Clerk, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!