Client Services Specialist - IT
Company: Power Costs Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Client Service Specialist
Power Costs Inc. (PCI) is the premier provider of software,
superior customer support, and value-added services for energy
companies worldwide. For almost 30-years, PCI has set the standard
for developing customer-focused, customer-driven software to meet
the constantly evolving needs of ISO/RTO market participants and
bilateral traders. More than 50% of all the power generated in
North America is optimized using the PCI Platform. 70% of Fortune
500 Utilities in the U.S. utilize PCI software solutions
- Administer PCI application suite for customers using our hosted
(cloud based) solution.
- Provide basic software support services to customers (internal
and external) using PCI software.
- Monitor, triage and route telephone calls and support tickets
from PCI's clients requesting technical software support.
- Interfaces with other departments in PCI while acting as the
- Other duties as assigned.
- Desire to learn and excel in a customer focused role.
- Excellent customer service.
- Passionate about technology and software
- Technical degree/training preferred but not required.
- Medical Insurance Including Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid time off and Holidays
PCI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. PCI is also committed to compliance with all fair
employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration
Keywords: Power Costs Inc, Norman , Client Services Specialist - IT, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!