Conference Worker - National Center for Employee Development
Company: Aramark Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with
us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Conference Worker is responsible for event
set-up, transporting equipment and food to the event location,
serving guests during the event, and breaking down/cleaning up
after the event. Essential functions and responsibilities of the
position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements
and business needs.
- Set up of catering service according to client/customer
requests and banquet event orders
- Serves food and beverage to guests
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas
- Replenishes food and beverage product during event
- Breaks down and cleans food service areas and equipment post
event; returns equipment to proper storage area
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests'
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers,
clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a server in or food service role
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and
Keywords: Aramark Corporation, Norman , Conference Worker - National Center for Employee Development, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!