Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Looking for an opportunity where patients come first and you are
valued as a team member? This Dosimetrist position is full
time working in our Radiation Oncology department. As a
dosimetrist, you will be a vital member of the care team for our
patients. At SSM Health, we know the healing power of
presence begins with compassionate people like you.
Develops and administers radiation therapy treatment plans under
the direction of physicist and radiation oncologist.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Dosimetrist, Other , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!