Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Provides mammography imaging services and stereo procedures.
- Operates equipment and performs various mammography related
procedures. Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic
and technical parameters.
- Explains procedures and educates patients about the role of
regular mammography in preventive breast health.
- Develops and evaluates the image for technical quality such as
density contrast, definition, and distortion.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures prompt submission of all high-quality images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correctly
marked and patient data/history).
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms and any
other areas in department.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Mammographer II, Other , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!