Commerical Escrow Assistant
Company: First American
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Join a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct
division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and
professional settlement services for real estate purchases,
refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF)
has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate
about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering
an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to
be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work
For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as
a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit
Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer
service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
- Good working knowledge of fast
- Prepare documents.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Gather all necessary invoices for Closing.
- General understanding and knowledge of contract and
- Learn and gain proficiency of transactional accounting
- Work closely with Escrow and Underwriter as directed.
- Compliance with Corporate and NCS policies and procedures,
including wire fraud training.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American
offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an
employee stock purchase plan.
- 1-3 years’ experience as an Associate Escrow Assistant or a
minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related real estate or title
Keywords: First American, Norman , Commerical Escrow Assistant, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!