Lab Technician Lead
Company: Norman Regional Hospital Authority
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Insight Global is searching for a Lab Tech Lead to sit in this
hospitals Moore location. These candidates will need be working
under the lab supervisor and will ultimately report up to the Lab
Manager that sits at the Porter location. That includes working in
departments such as Chemistry, Urinalysis, Coagulation, hematology
and will be testing COVID swabs. They will have their schedule 8
days in advance and each shift they will be in a different
departments, so being well versed is a must. The lab is used by
many different areas in the hospital so they upgrade their lab to
state of the art equipment frequently. They just recently performed
a huge chemistry upgrade along with a new automation line upgrade.
They just got new instruments in coagulation and hematology. These
candidates need to be independent and be able to work well with a
team and be collaborative. They also need to be able to work alone
and be confident in their work. This candidate needs to have
experience with overall QC duties as well as operations in the lab.
They need to have experience with different lead functions with
being over lab techs in the past and being hands-on.
- Experience with project management, lean training, process
- experience in blood bank, hematology, urinalysis,
- At least 2 years experience as Lab Technician
- MT Certification if they have MLT cert, they need to be working
on their MT
- ASCP certification
- Experience working as a lead over other lab techs
- Experience with corelab (hematology, blood bank, chemistry,
- Experience with duties such as QC and overall operations of the
- Degree in Biology, Biochem, microbiology, chemistry or genetics
Keywords: Norman Regional Hospital Authority, Norman , Lab Technician Lead, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!