Sales Representative - Training Provided; Immediate Opening
Company: Platinum Supplemental Insurance
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Sales Representative – Rural Markets
If you’re exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the
way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the key is
knowing how to spot the right opportunity.
Have you ever noticed that the most successful sales people
receive superior support from the companies they work with? A
robust company like Platinum handles objectives like marketing,
recruiting, customer service, and technology and innovation, so you
can focus on what you do best—educating more customers and closing
If you already possess the hard work, hunger and determination
of a successful salesperson, you’re one step from closing the deal
with a company that can launch your career beyond expectation.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Mon.–Thurs.), you
will travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business
- You will receive thorough training in Platinum’s reliable
10-step sales system.
- You will be taught Platinum’s proven sales system, including
how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product
and confidence in their presentation have consistently
earned $75,000–$100,000+ annually.
- Platinum’s team-based structure encourages motivation,
accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages include annual renewal income
potential, generous bonuses and luxury travel incentives.
- Ability to travel overnight Monday–Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Keywords: Platinum Supplemental Insurance, Norman , Sales Representative - Training Provided; Immediate Opening, Other , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!