Company: CORESTAFF Services
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Do you have Diesel Mechanic experience?? Corestaff is seeking an
experience Diesel Mechanic for a client located in Amber,
OK.POSITION PURPOSE: The Diesel Mechanic will be required to
perform maintenance and repairs on Tractor-Trailer big rigs,
flatbed semi-trailers, and heavy equipment. Overall experience with
Tractor-trailer big rigs is required. Mechanic will report directly
to the Maintenance Manager.
- Hours per Week: Standard 40 hour workweek with overtime as
required, on call rotation
- Salary: $16-$22/hour depending on experienceESSENTIAL DUTIES
AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain regular attendance at work and is consistently on
- Must be able to be present at the designated work site a
minimum of 40 hours per workweek, as established by the
- Must be able to participate in a 24 hour on call rotation.
- Maintains and participates as a team member of the Tenaris
Oklahoma Service Center.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease
turnaround times, streamline work processes.
- Complete work as needed, including documentation of work.
- Maintains on-going shop security; safe working conditions;
adherence to shop and Tenaris policies and procedures, and conforms
to the OSHA safety policy and procedures.
- Assures all DOT, Federal and State regulations are followed and
- Diagnose operational problems and making sure the problems are
corrected on over the road tractors, trailers, yard pick-ups and
- Examines parts and determines need for repair or
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED),
preferably supplemented by courses at a Vo-Tech or trade school in
automotive/diesel repair and maintenance.
- Three (3) years of responsible experience in the field of
automotive/diesel, Tractor-Trailer, heavy equipment repair and
- Valid Oklahoma driver's license (Commercial Driver's License
preferred but not required).Clean driving record.
- Some knowledge/experience with computers and software is
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Over the road breakdown experience is a plus.
- Pass background check, physical and required drug screen.
- Employee must have steel toe shoes.
- Must be able to perform all aspects of fleet repairs to include
but not limited to mechanical, hydraulic, weld, fabrication and
minor body repairs.
- Tenaris supplies all necessary tools.APPLY NOW or
SHARE!!Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under
applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core
Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro
Keywords: CORESTAFF Services, Norman , Machinist, Other , Amber, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!