Company: Oklahoma Dental Implants and Oral Surgery
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Role and Responsibilities The Practice Administrator will serve
as a trusted leader in the Practice, ensuring delivery of a quality
patient experience and the achievement of productivity goals.
- Oversees all aspects of the practice including patient and
referral experience, team member satisfaction, doctor satisfaction,
and opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Ensures a positive customer service experience for all
- Maintains a safe and enjoyable workplace for team members.
- Hires and trains team members.
- Sets goals and objectives for the Practice.
- Monitors practice performance through tracking mechanisms,
adjusting as needed.
- Monitors the environment and facilities, making improvements
- Ensures policies, protocols, procedures are being
- Leads HR management to include scheduling, onboarding,
terminations, and performance management.
- Engages in regular communication with team members and
- Leads change implementation.
- Trouble shoots issues as they occur, and proactively works to
- Performs other related duties as required.Education and
- Five years of related experience required.
- Two or more years of supervisory experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.Skills and
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- Ability to work well with other team members of all levels
across the organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.CORE
BENEFITS & WELLNESSMedical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and
Vision CoverageEmployee Assistance Program (EAP)Uniforms/Scrubs
provided FINANCIAL WELL-BEINGCompetitive pay, Bonus potential, and
annual merit reviews401(k) Plan w/Company MatchHealth Savings
Account (HSA) with HDHP health plans LIFE INSURANCEBasic and
Supplemental Life InsuranceSpouse and Child Life Insurance TIME
OFF, DISABILITY AND LEAVE OF ABSENCEPaid Vacation (Starting at 2
weeks) and 6 Annual Paid HolidaysEmployer Sponsored Short Term
DisabilityLong Term Disability Plan PI182057531
Keywords: Oklahoma Dental Implants and Oral Surgery, Norman , Practice Administrator, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!