Patient Implant Care Coordinator
Company: Oklahoma Dental Implants and Oral Surgery
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Role and Responsibilities The Patient Implant Care Coordinator
will greet patient, answer phones, schedule appointments and
provide cost estimate and collect patient financial responsibility.
The Patient Implant Care Coordinator will also manage the doctors
schedule and any communications with patient and referring
- Provides concierge level customer service while interacting
with patients, referring offices, and team members over the phone,
in person, or via electronic communication.
- Updates and maintains patient insurance information.
- Maintains doctor schedule to ensure efficient use of the
- Partners with clinical team to ensure excellent patient
- Adheres to deadlines and prioritize work against the patient
- Collects payments from patients in an effective and
- Understands doctor treatment recommendations and develops
treatment plans from diagnosis.
- Effectively communicates treatment options and associated costs
to the patient.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information in accordance with
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Education and
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of customer service experience required.
- Medical or dental experience preferred. Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of dental terminology.
- Friendly, inviting, and professional personality and
- Basic office skills such as typing and filing.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other team members.Core
Benefits & WellnessMedical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and
Vision CoverageEmployee Assistance Program (EAP)Uniforms/Scrubs
providedFinancial Well-BeingCompetitive pay, Bonus potential, and
annual merit reviews401(k) Plan w/Company MatchHealth Savings
Account (HSA) with HDHP health plansLife InsuranceBasic and
Supplemental Life InsuranceSpouse and Child Life InsuranceTime Off,
Disability And Leave Of AbsencePaid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks)
and 6 Annual Paid HolidaysEmployer Sponsored Short Term
DisabilityLong Term Disability PlanPI182057528
Keywords: Oklahoma Dental Implants and Oral Surgery, Norman , Patient Implant Care Coordinator, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!