Radiology Technologist Student - Seminole
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our mission and values put the patient first and helps you to
feel valued while respecting teamwork and collaboration. Our
radiology roles are an integral piece in our care team and we see
it as a partnership. At SSM Health, we know the healing power of
presence begins with compassionate people like you.Provides X-Ray
services to patients within the student scope of practice.PRIMARY
- Prepares and positions patients and selects exposure factors
under direct supervision.
- Follows radiation protection and safety standards.
- Prepares for and assists the supervising technologists and
physicians in a variety of imaging procedures.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within
accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Enrolled in an accredited school
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Radiology Technologist Student - Seminole, Other , Seminole, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!