Company: First American Financial Corporation
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Company Summary Join a team that puts its People First! As a
member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial
Services provides single-point service for simple to
multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate
transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an
unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what
they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an
environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be
innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a
best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit . Job Summary Job
Description Acquisition of proposals for land survey of commercial
properties from our vendor. This will include trainable abilities
in property research and location, survey scope review, and
conversational skills for communication with land surveyors.
- Conducts property research for the determination and location
of commercial property.
- Extracts and enters this information in appropriate data onto
application, other form, or database.
- Review of client requirements to determine a proposed survey
- Analyzes and interprets this information to meet client
- Conversational skills both by phone and email with land
- Strong organizational skills and a multi-tasking ability.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- PC Skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Office, mostly
Outlook, Word, and Xcel.
- Phone and communication skills, internal and external
- Internet search abilities
- Strong attention to detail, and tenacity for solving
- Self-disciplined and motivated, desire to accomplish.
- Sound judgment on decision making with ability to ask questions
- Ability to work well as a member of a team in a high paced
office environment. Typical Education
- High School diploma or equivalent First American invests in its
employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide
superior customer service and encourages them to serve the
communities where they live and work. First American is committed
to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity
employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a
comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee
stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American Financial Corporation, Norman , Contracts Assistant, Other , Purcell, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!