Multiple Modalities Tech (CT I/Rad I) - $50/hr Contract
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 19, 2022
This is a 8, 10 or 12 week contract that pays $50/hr.Performs a
variety of imaging exams used in the diagnostic treatment of
illness and injuries.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must work on average 30% of routine scheduled time in secondary
modality or work the majority of scheduled time in the more
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Implements radiation protection and safety standards.
- Prepares, performs and assists the physician in special and
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within
the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Helps position patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degreeEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Multiple Modalities Tech (CT I/Rad I) - $50/hr Contract, Other , Seminole, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!