MRI Technologist - $28-32 per hour, Flexible
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a MRI Technologist for a job in Oklahoma
City, Oklahoma.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: MRI Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
SSM Health is pleased to offer Sign-On Bonuses for qualified
candidates*! Experience is preferred, but not required. An up to
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus can be yours for a Full-Time position with a
Two (2) year service commitment. Sign-on Bonus amount contingent on
candidate's experience. We also offer competitive benefits
packages, including medical, dental, vision, PTO, retirement,
tuition reimbursement and more. MRI Technologists also qualify for
stackable shift differentials, where applicable, allowing you to
make more per hour on certain eligible shifts (evening, night and
weekend).When you join our team, you become part of a rich history
- one that focuses on each person's diverse and unique
characteristics. Our employees are at the heart of our Mission. We
can provide the tools, recognition, opportunity and collaborative
partnership to thrive at a career you love.Interested? Please fill
out your application today!Operates a scanner to obtain images used
to diagnose and treat of pathologies.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and
technical parameters accurately to produce cross-sectional images
of the body.
- Performs patient pre-screening, scheduling, and education
related to the examination.
- Enters and monitors patient data and transfers images.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications
within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degreeEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown
to be one of the largest integrated health systems in the country,
because leadership, administration and providers work closely
together to find solutions to the most pressing needs in medical
care today. Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined
to innovate, optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery
and patient interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in
regular discussions designed to standardize practices that yield
better outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , MRI Technologist - $28-32 per hour, Flexible, Other , Tuttle, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!