Certified Nurse Aid
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Home Instead is interviewing immediately for caring and
compassionate CNA and CHHA'sto become a part of our team and join
our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our
community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services
that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges
of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We care for senior
clients in Norman and surrounding areas including Moore, South
Oklahoma City, Newcastle, Midwest City, Del City, Chickasha,
Purcell, Noble and Blanchard.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care*No previous experience necessary - skills
training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance or
have reliable transportationWe have a variety of shifts available.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
homeinstead.com/634.Each Home Instead franchise is independently
owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Norman , Certified Nurse Aid, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!