Company: Rolling Hills Hospita
Posted on: November 20, 2022
- Provide and document psychotherapy services to patient as
- Conduct individual, group or family therapy sessions as
appropriate for treatment plan of the patient.
- Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on
assessment and coordinate any additional services needed, revising
- Maintain documentation of therapy services provided to each
patient according to facility and professional standards and
revising as indicated by facility or professional standard.
- Maintain a caseload as assigned.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with
other staff to facilitate services for the patient, as appropriate
to their treatment plan.
- May provide these services in an inpatient or outpatient
- May perform case management, discharge or after care planning
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Human Services field from an
accredited college or university -and -pursuing under
- One to two year's experience working with comparable patient
- First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification
required (training available upon hire and offered by
Keywords: Rolling Hills Hospita, Norman , Therapist (LPC/LADC/LCSW), Other , Ada, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!