High Dosage Tutor, Athletics Academics
Company: The University of Oklahoma
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Attend orientation and 3 day training
- Meet with students 4 days a week for 30 minutes each.
- Attend regular weekly high dosage tutoring collaboration (1
- Meet weekly with the coordinator and director once a week.
- Complete daily reports for each assigned student.
- Develop, plan, prepare, and implement the strategic approach to
high dosage tutoring aligned with training. -
- Track, analyze, and synthesize student progress data based on
high dosage tutoring model
- Communicate with the Coordinator
- Arrive in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned. -All tutoring will take place
in the McClendon Center for Intercollegiate Athletics ***Must
attach transcript reflecting minimum grade requirement or degree
Keywords: The University of Oklahoma, Norman , High Dosage Tutor, Athletics Academics, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!