Field Professional II -Drilling/Completion Fluids
Posted on: January 22, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction, provides well site service to customers
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of colloidal and general
chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations and routine and
specialized testing to varied field experiences.
- Provides guidance, including facilitating formal training, to
fluid service representatives on company products and services, how
drilling fluid technology can optimize service quality, industry
knowledge, rig schedules, and rig operations.
- Conducts and interprets routine and specialized testing that
provide technical guidance of Baroid's customized engineering
fluids to maximize wellbore value.
- Tracks material usage and maintains record of same for
inventory and billing purposes.
- Maintains good working relationship with operator's
representative and rig personnel.
- Assists the operator's representative in specific operations
planning and drilling operation optimization.
- Assists the Baroid Technical Professional and Operations staff
in well planning and business delivery activities.
- Reviews well recaps for accuracy and capture of lessons
- Takes an active role in mentoring Field Service
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all
aspects of job performance.
- Minimum requirements are a H.S. Diploma, completed mud training
at Halliburton and 5 years in fluid services.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in any discipline is
preferred. Mud Training Required.
- Math Test Required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
300 North Main, Pocasset, Oklahoma, 73079, United States
Requisition Number: 173060
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Norman , Field Professional II -Drilling/Completion Fluids, Other , Pocasset, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!