Certified Medication Assistant (CMA)
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: January 23, 2023
-$15.00 / hour -At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we
care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Certified
Medication Assistants who have a passion for providing the highest
quality care in an institutional setting. The incumbent should be
able to perform all of the following functions at a pace and level
of performance consistent with the job performance
- Administer medication to inmates/residents under the direct
supervision of the Health Services Administrator.
- Obtain, monitor, record and report vital signs and patient's
condition as needed.
- Prepare patients for physical exams, procedures and
- Assist nurse/physician with physical exams, procedures and
- Assist nurse with preparing and maintaining a variety of
reports and logs; to include filing, alphabetizing and
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent or
- Must possess a current certification from an approved formal
nursing assistant program or equivalent program with written
consent from corporate Director, Health Services and be CPR
- Must possess appropriate certification or licensing in the
state where practice occurs.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 20 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Norman , Certified Medication Assistant (CMA), Other , Holdenville, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!