Company: Signal of Central Oklahoma
Posted on: March 9, 2023
This is your opportunity to be a part of a team and serve your
community with pride and honor!
We have a different approach to security than most companies! We
provide professional security services to our clients and
communities, and we do it as a family. And as a company, we are
also focused on providing excellent employment and development
opportunities to our team through higher wages, access to primary
medical care, paid time off, and college tuition assistance
program. Apply today and join our team!
Title: Unarmed Security Officer (Patrol Officer and Dedicated
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Schedule: Full Time; Multiple Shifts
Pay Rate: $15 - $17 Hourly + $1000 Hiring Bonus for CLEET Certified
Security Officers after 90 days of successful employment.
- Primary Healthcare plan for Security Officers AND their
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Paid CLEET training and certification
- Company uniforms provided
- Earn your college degree! College tuition assistance from a
world leading university for Security Officers AND immediate
- Rise through the leadership ranks - we promote from
- We will provide training and certification for the right
- Be a part of a security family that works as a team to protect
the community Position Summary:
A Signal Dedicated Officer will conduct static security services
for courtyards, offices, pools, and other high value areas to
ensure all required access points are properly secured and to
ensure protection of property and residents with a high degree of
attentiveness to details and safety. All duties listed below are
minimum requirements - additional duties listed in the site's Post
Orders are requirements as well.
- Visioning: Understanding the big picture and requirements
necessary to deliver services that reflect company values, goals,
and purpose. Can you exhibit our core values, creating peace of
mind for our clients?
- Strategic Planning: Effective engagement, communication,
planning and execution of daily security responsibilities while
meeting established deadlines. Can you accurately execute security
checks based on the needs of the post requirements?
- Financial Acumen: Understanding company measurements while
executing the necessary behaviors to drive performance. Can you
perform your duties to meet expectations and company
- Team Development: Communicate with Clients, team members and
management effectively and in a timely manner, receiving and
relaying feedback and executing follow up as needed. Can you work
cohesively with a team, delivering on key objectives?
- Project Management: Complete understanding and execution of
daily tasks and efficiently delivering services that meet the needs
of the business. Can you complete your daily assigned tasks and
communicate maintenance needs of company assets? Responsibilities:
- Will conduct and deliver various dedicated services that
reflect the company's values, expectations, and consistent service
in alignment with site specific instructions/post orders.
- Will write detailed and accurate reports utilizing company
technology and web or app-based software during each shift that
align with site instruction/post orders.
- The Ability to consistently arrive on time for shifts, clock in
and out, meet time commitments, follow instruction, follow dress
code and appearance standards and expectations
- Interacting with internal and external customers on site
cultivating a customer service relationship while striving to
provide peace of mind.
- Consistently communicates with the Advanced Dedicated Officer
or the Dedicated Branch Supervisor to promptly report any customer
or property related information and concerns.
- Responsible for the care of any Signal equipment assigned
during shift including radios, access keys/cards, vehicles, and
- Consistently deescalate issues through communication in a
professional and prompt manner.
- Manage daily activities while meeting key benchmarks and
expectations set by the Dedicated Branch Supervisor such as
reporting standards and service quality.
- Communicate with the Dedicated Branch Supervisor to receive and
disseminate information through Branch Supervisor Daily Scrum, such
as the client needs and post order changes to ensure operational
excellence and efficiency. Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass background check and drug test
- Must have reliable transportation
- Complete training modules within first month
- Excellent organization, oral, and written communication
- Demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and
professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all
- Must be able to move equipment weighing up to 20 pounds
Keywords: Signal of Central Oklahoma, Norman , Security Officer, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...