Operator Lead - Bilingual
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Medline is the largest med-surg company in the United States
that started from a small family business over 50 years ago. Come
join a team that encourages growth, diversity, work-life balance
and life-long career opportunity.
We encourage individuals looking for a career change interested in
exploring medical manufacturing making life saving devices.
Our MLP Division located in Noble, Oklahoma is growing at a rapid
pace and we are currently hiring motivated and high energy
individuals looking to make an impact. In Noble, we specialize in
manufacturing disposable anesthesia breather bags. Check out our
Medline Manufacturing video below and jump start your career
Job Summary: This role works under direct supervision of the
leadership and is responsible for the work performed in an assigned
area. This role will assist leadership in the coordination,
directing workflow and relief. This roles will also assist in
developing and holding the team accountable for work performed and
correcting behavior as appropriate to ensure team goals are met.
Leads must be able to perform all duties as required in their
assigned area. This role is also responsible for supporting the
training and integration of team members to assigned business
- Oversees manufacturing and/or production operations, including
assembly, machinery, processing and/or packaging. Ensure efficient
operations with minimum equipment downtime and quality production
through the coordination and execution of activities of team
members for their assigned business unit/line(s).
- Assists in operating equipment and ensuring correct and
accurate and machine operation consistency.
- Coordinates and executes changeovers, timing, staging of raw
materials, resources needed, reporting production failures,
improvements and assist in scheduling maintenance and process
- Create standards of practice related to production and
establish quality control metrics
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to reduce losses/waste.
Function as the team champion for waste reduction in time and
- Monitor the operations of machinery and associated equipment to
detect and report malfunctions
- Responsible for the condition, maintenance, and operation of
all department machinery, equipment, and furnishing
- Reduce costs through efficiencies, continuous improvement
processes, and responsible use of resources
- Able to perform all department specific tasks as assigned by
- Provides input into procedures as required
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly
condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years' experience in a Manufacturing or Production
environmentRequired Job Qualifications:
- Bilingual -
- Previous training and/or leadership experience in a
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to read, write, and have sufficient ability to identify
colors, sizes, and quantity
- Basic math skills in counting and quantity
- High School Diploma or GEPreferred:
- Experience packagingMust be able to work overtime as
Must be able to learn Packager and Inspection duties.
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic knowledge and use of hand tools
- Sound decision making skills
- Good math, reading, writing skills
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Strong troubleshooting skillsRequired
Keywords: Medline, Norman , Operator Lead - Bilingual, Other , Noble, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!