Machine Operator - Day Shift
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Medline is a great place to work and offers employee-friendly
perks and benefits. To learn more about us, read below!
Who we are:
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor
of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products,
education and support across the continuum of care. Our ability to
bring best practices from one care setting to another from large
healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home
health patients and their families, is what sets us apart. To learn
more about our company, check out the following link!
We are hiring for a Machine Operator in Night Shift!
Sunday - Wednesday
Core Job Responsibilities:
- To perform job activities that involves dipping Natural
- Rubber Latex, Polychloroprene or other approved compounds
- Performing tests as required.
- To clean tanks as needed.
- To inspect dip cranes and leach /form wash chain hoists at the
beginning of each shift and report any visible damage to proper
management personnel.Here's some highlights of what we have to
- Weekly Pay
- 3 Choices of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Programs
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
- Incredible Employee Discounts on Medical Products
- Must work well with others
- 10 hour shift - Sun thru Wed
- Overtime when needed
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- Must be able to work on feet for 10 hours Required
Keywords: Medline, Norman , Machine Operator - Day Shift, Other , Noble, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!