Business Development Specialist
Company: IMMUNO-MYCOLOGICS, INC.
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job purposeIMMY's Business Development Specialist assists in the
initiatives to improve and expand IMMY's global product portfolio
to increase visibility and market share in the in vitro diagnostic
industry. The Business Development Specialist is responsible for
market analysis and opportunity identification (new products and
new markets) and assisting with strategic partnership development.
Key duties and responsibilitiesMarket Analysis and Opportunity
Identification - Research new product or new market opportunities
and work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Product Development,
Production, and Regulatory departments through the stages of
commercialization and market entry.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify trends,
regulatory changes, and potential areas for innovation within the
- Analyze the competitive landscape and customer requirements to
develop strategies that position our diagnostic products
- Prioritize target markets, segments, and potential customers to
focus product and business development efforts.
- Develop business cases for new products and new markets based
upon desirability, feasibility, and viability of the
- Assist in identifying and engaging with potential collaborators
to foster strategic alliances
- Assist with negotiations and discussion to establish partners
that align with our business goals and values
- Assist with nurturing and maintaining relationships with
partners to drive mutual growth. QualificationsQualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, life sciences or related
- Proven track record of at least 3 years in business development
within the IVD, medical or life sciences industry.
- Understanding of IVD solutions and customer pain points
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with
proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that
can easily be expressed in a variety of media
- Exceptional strategic and analytical thinker
- Ability to maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial
work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
- Must be collaborative, humble, and driven. Equal Opportunity
Employment: IMMY is committed to the principle of equal employment
opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, and local laws. IMMY will not tolerate
discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotion,
termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training.Background Check Policy: All offers of employment at IMMY
are contingent upon clear, acceptable results of a thorough
background check. IMMY performs all background checks in compliance
with EEOC and FCRA regulations and all other applicable federal,
state, and local laws.
Keywords: IMMUNO-MYCOLOGICS, INC., Norman , Business Development Specialist, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!