Helpdesk Support Coordinator
Company: Electronic Consulting Services
Posted on: November 8, 2019
ECS is seeking a Helpdesk Support Coordinator to work in our
Norman, Oklahoma office.
* Facilitate maintenance support using an assigned group of
resources in the operation of the MainteQnance Technical Support
Center (MTSC) Helpdesk; a 24 x 7 geographically distributed
operation. Evaluates the MTSC Helpdesk performance to optimize the
use of assigned resources and improve the operational effectiveness
of personnel and resources.
* Utilizing historical and real time data facilitates medium size
group responsible for meeting established support service level
agreements (SLA) in accordance with documented processes and
procedures. Adjust resources in real time based on support volumes
and critically of support required.
* Support customer in group / Tour schedule management encompassing
Tier I support, projects, tasks, and training activities.
Participates in schedule management activities to improve operating
performance and efficiencies.
* Evaluates process, system, and equipment performance trends.
Supports root cause analysis of Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
falling below established baselines. Participates in continual
improvement activities to increase operational performance and
* Generates and distributes reports to team members, Field Support
Group, other customer entities, and senior management
* Provide training to new group members based on standard processes
* Update KPIs, processes, procedures, records, and reports to
reflect environment changes.
* Interface with subject matter experts (SMEs) and equipment
managers on support provided and other integrated lifecycle support
* Provide input for group and individual performance based on
established guidelines. Make recommendations for group and
individual performance. Support group and individual performance
* Ensures compliance with established maintenance standards; safety
regulations, and energy conservation practices.
* Work with other tour supervisors to provide seamless transition
of support HelpDesk operations.
* Support knowledge management activities
* Performs other job related tasks in support of primary duties
* Bachelor degree in management or technical field is desired.
* Equivalent military or professional experience can be substituted
for Bachelor degree.
* Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
* Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
* Significant management / supervisory experience in a technical
* Significant process management experience; managing process
against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Enterprise management software or call center software
* Strong customer service skills
* Well-developed human relations and oral/written communication
* Significant Microsoft Office experience (MS Excel, Office,
* Ability to type 30+ wpm a plus
* Ability to adjust schedule to cover other shifts and/or weekends
* Structured continual improvement experience such as Six Sigma
* HelpDesk / Call Center experience
* Scheduling experience
* ITIL certification or experience
* PMP certification or experience
* ServiceNow experience
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or
allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or
any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled
persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the
United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values
and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing
their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and
Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the
Keywords: Electronic Consulting Services, Norman , Helpdesk Support Coordinator, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!