Senior Industrial Security Specialist
Posted on: November 28, 2019
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you------ll
learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find
your future with us.Boeing Government Security is seeking a Senior
Industrial Security Specialist who will be the Facility Security
Officer --for the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma site.Position
- Executes Internal Security Controls through performance of
compliance assessment reviews and self inspections to ensure
compliance with government and company regulations/requirements.
Identifies deficiencies, develops and implements corrective action.
Communicates results to security management and customers.
- Lead --Industrial security focal for all security related items
and issues associated with assigned programs. -- Provides guidance,
training and mentorship to less experienced team members. -- Plans,
executes and de-conflicts the --security team------s work-scope and
flow in coordination with --Security Management.
- Interacts with customers and understands their organization in
order to provide effective product support and technical issue
- Conducts Administrative Inquiries on personnel, processes and
situations in accordance with established operating procedures to
determine level and scope of non-compliance with government and
company regulations/requirements. Communicates results to security
management and customers.
- Assists in conducting Communication Security (COMSEC) duties
and responsibilities (including inventory, distribution and
destruction), in compliance with government
- Protects government, intellectual, third party and company
information from unauthorized disclosures.
- Develops, implements and administers an Operational Security
program, security education, procedures and physical controls to
ensure compliance with government and company
regulations/requirements on large and/or complex programs.
- Establishes and implements a security awareness training and
education program to educate, refresh, and motivate personnel to
protect people, property and information.
- Performs Physical Security duties and responsibilities within
Boeing facilities to ensure compliance with company and government
- Performs Contractor/Sub-Contractor Management to ensure
compliance with government regulations/requirements. Communicates
results to security management and customers.
- Interacts frequent with other Security Leads and teams to
exchange ideas, information, best practices, challenges and
resources to continue to enhance the security program.
- Participates, as requested, on enterprise Integrated Product
Team (IPT).All applicants must include Security Clearance Level,
investigation type and Investigation date clearly on resume.This
position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a ------US Person------ as defined by 22 C.F.R. -- 120.15
is required. ------US Person------ includes US Citizen, lawful
permanent resident, refugee, or asylee. -- -- Basic Qualifications
- This position requires an active U.S. Top Secret --Security
Clearance (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the
past 24 months is considered active)
- 5+ years experience in an Industrial Security rolePreferred
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience work with International Programs
- Experience speaking in front of others and giving
presentations.Typical Education/Experience (management does not
have this):Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related
work experience or an equivalent combination of education and
experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years'
related work experience, etc.).Relocation:Relocation assistance is
not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in
the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.Drug Free
Workplace:Boeing --is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies.Additional Information: All
information provided will be checked and may be verified.Please
apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence
before the end date.
Keywords: Boeing, Norman , Senior Industrial Security Specialist, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!