Maintenance Technician at Campus Lodge Apartments
Company: The Collier Companies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Collier Companies is seeking a Maintenance Technician to
join our team!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will support the Maintenance Team
in ensuring that the physical aspects of the property meet the The
Collier Company's established standards. The Maintenance Technician
is an expert at trouble shooting, diagnosing problems and making
solutions with a customer service attitude. The Maintenance
Technician's responsibilities could include but are not limited to
repairs in areas such as HVAC (if certified), electrical, plumbing,
pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural and
At The Collier Companies, it's all about people. Our residents
depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick
to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each
other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun.
Join an environment where your team becomes your family and your
profession becomes your passion.
Perks - The Good Stuff:
The Collier Companies 401k match is 100% of your contribution up to
10% of your gross income.
- Up to 24 days off during your first year with annual
- Stylish TCC logo attire provided.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance.
- Group & supplemental life insurance policy options.
- Reimbursement accounts & prepaid legal services.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Industry education opportunities.
- Base pay plus monthly sales & industry leading performance
bonuses.Your Skills - Show Us What You Got:
Universal EPA certification a plus!
- Experience as a maintenance technician for at least 1 year
- Strong work ethic and an eager to learn attitude
- Apartment housing experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of appliances, plumbing & HVAC
- Organized, efficient and detail-oriented to complete work
- Able to work flexible schedule, which may include
nights/weekends and emergency-on-call rotation
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Technician must have basic tools and be able to pass basic
- Must Reliable transportation and valid instate driver's
**This is a full-time position that consists of emergency on-call
commitment. Overtime commitment in Summer/Fall turn season.
Our Culture - How We're Different:
The Collier Companies is a fast-growing company that fosters a
professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to
training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and
promoting from within. The Team Members who work here are outgoing,
caring, and proud of what they do.
- At The Collier Companies, we recognize TEAM MEMBERS for being
the foundation of our success.
- We are good STEWARDS to each other, believe in collaboration
and we support one another to achieve our mission.
- We are committed to ONGOING LEARNING - At The Collier
Companies, we sponsor book clubs that support growth.
- We PRIDE ourselves on the principles taught in "The 7 Habits of
Highly Effective People", written by Stephen Covey. All new team
members should know how to use their "I&R" - INITIATIVE &
RESOURCEFULNESS and be "E&E" - EFFICIENT & EFFECTIVE.
- GROWTH - We have a goal to double in size within the coming
decade! Our team members have a FIRE IN THE BELLY and hold the
torch with a BURNING SENSE OF URGENCY!
- We bring STABILITY into the marketplace and to our residents
with a LONG-TERM HOLD strategy. This benefits our human capital,
finances and customer experience.
- ROOTED - We are a privately owned group that's been in business
since the 1970's and the world's largest privately owned student
housing company and growing multi-family apartment
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement.
Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to
complete our candidate Assessment.
These are required steps in the hiring process.The Collier
Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: The Collier Companies, Norman , Maintenance Technician at Campus Lodge Apartments, Professions , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!