Production Associate 3
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Adecco is currently hiring for a Production Associate 3 for a
client in Norman, OK! This is a long term temp role with potential
for conversion! Please click Apply Now for instant consideration!
In this role you will:
- Perform standardized system test functions for an array of
controller and storage products
- Engage in troubleshooting techniques when required by the
status of the systems
- Ensure all troubleshooting and otherwise generally necessary
notes are accurately reported on documentation
- Ensure products complete testing requirements within their
allotted scheduled time
- Ensure products meet quality standards throughout the entire
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary to accommodate
extremely high order volume spikes as required.
- Must be flexible in learning multiple functional areas to
provide support as business needs require
- Must be able to collaborate well with others to ensure
consistent and continuous flow of work. QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 to 2 years of small parts assembly
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is preferred, but not
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are
- The ability to effectively multi-task is required.
- An associate degree or technical school and/or related
experience are preferred, but not required. This role is 1st
shift-- hours can vary between 6am and 5pm (8 hour shifts) after
the training period! This is a great role with an amazing company!
Apply now for instant Consideration!Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to The Company will consider qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records
Keywords: Adecco USA, Norman , Production Associate 3, Professions , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!