Mechanical Revit Designer
Company: The Haskell Company
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 22, 2019
Benham Design, part of the Haskell family of companies, is looking
for Full-Time Mechanical Designer or Mechanical Revit Technician to
join their Mechanical Engineering team in Oklahoma City office.
Qualified candidates will be motivated, professional, organized,
resourceful, self-driven, and have a positive attitude. This
position is for a self-starter with drive for personal and
Location - Oklahoma City, OK - Periodic travel may be required to
* Assist with design and drafting efforts to create construction
documents on a variety of Commercial, Federal, and Industrial
projects for systems including: HVAC, plumbing, process, fire
suppression, and fire alarm systems.
* Participate in all phases of design for multiple projects
collaborating with other team members and clients
* Adhere to construction budgets, design budgets and schedules
* Prepare and modify mechanical drawings, etc. utilizing Revit.
* Represent the company with professionalism.
* Interact with peers, team members, and management.
* Ability to work well in team environment including Project
Managers, Engineers, Architects, Designers, etc.
* Willing to accept new challenges and have ability to work with
* Believe in a continuous improvement culture.
* Ability to work and adhere to deadlines and schedules.
* Ability to maintain a multiple project work schedule.
* Exposure to a wide variety of project types.
* It is preferred that applicants have Revit modeling
* Must have the drive to develop more advanced Revit skills.
* Mechanical Engineering drafting and supervised design of
facilities with a focus on: HVAC, plumbing, process, fire
suppression, and fire alarm systems design
* Knowledge of building codes, building systems and construction
* Have a working knowledge of architectural drafting standards
* Excellent communicator, written and verbal
* Organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
* Must be detail oriented, flexible, punctual, professional and
* Able to maintain and protect confidential information
Required Education and Experience
* Revit Technicians - Associates degree
* Mechanical Designers - Bachelors of Science in Mechanical
Engineering or related Engineering degree from an ABET-accredited
* 0-5 years of experience
Benham is part of the Haskell family of companies. Benham was
founded in 1909 and continues to be one of the country's leading
and longest standing professional services operations. Benham is an
architecture, engineering, and design build firm with a very
diverse client base including large and small, private and public
clients. This offers a wide variety of project types including:
design of university research and teaching facilities, healthcare
facilities, aviation facilities, military command and control
facilities, defense operations and maintenance facilities, historic
renovations, data centers, industrial facilities and processes
including food and beverage, wine and spirits, consumer packaged
goods, material manufacturing, chemical production, nanotechnology,
and many additional types of facilities and processes at both
domestic and international locations. Benham provides an
environment for growth, development, and mentorship which allows
employees to reach their greatest potential.
With customer service a top priority, the Benham culture is
responsive and collaborative. Excellence and delivering successful
results are only possible with talented and creative professionals
who can further expand our capabilities with new insights,
technology and ideas - and we seek the best to join our team.
Haskell was founded in 1965 and is a leading integrated
design-build firm in the industrial, commercial, government and
civil infrastructure markets. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: The Haskell Company, Norman , Mechanical Revit Designer, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!