Customer Service Representative
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: May 4, 2021
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People!
We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take
the first step in joining our team, and you'll find opportunities
you won't find anywhere else in the industry!Our CSRs have the
responsibility of our most customer facing employees.--They should
have excellent personal hygiene, communication, and people skills.
They act as a liaison between the customer and inside + delivery
staff keeping an open and detailed line of communication.--CSRs
starting hourly wage averages around $7.50 but they also make tips
daily from customers via carryout and car side delivery anywhere
from $300 to $500 weekly as a full-time employee.--Domino's CSR
- Take orders from customers in lobby or phone.
- Ensure accurate data entry for customer orders and store
- Speak both professionally and politely to customers and other
employees to communicate any specific details regarding orders or
- Act as an expeditor in gathering all items for an order to
ensuring accuracy to hand off to delivery driver eliminating their
time in store bagging their order.
- Act as an expeditor dealing with carryout orders and ensuring
their accuracy and completeness via lobby pickup, car side
delivery, or pick-up window.
- They should be able to address and handle customer concerns
accurately with limited management oversight.
- Must be able to maintain a secure and accurate cash till at all
- General cleaning duties to keep dishes and store clean.
- Ensuring a clean and sanitized working environment.
- Practicing food safety procedures and good personal
- Prepping food and side items in anticipation for our lunch and
dinner rush hours.
- Following company guidelines and standards to maintain a safe
Must be able to pass a Background check, felons are hireable with
limitations on the type of offence.Must be 16 years of age or older
* Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions. *
Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to
process orders both over the phone and in person. * Ability to add,
subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use
calculator). * Must be able to make correct monetary change. *
Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders. *
Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and
accurately make precise movements with speed.
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Norman , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Ada, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!