Area Director of Sales
Company: Hilton Garden Inn Norman
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Hilton Garden Inn Norman
700 Copperfield Dr.
Norman , OK 73072
For the Hilton Garden Inn Norman, the Holiday Inn Express Norman
and the soon to open Residence Inn Norman, the Area Director of
Sales & Marketing is primarily responsible for leading & driving
top line revenue strategy for customary sales related segments to
include group & volume transient for the anchored property (serving
as Director of Sales & Marketing), and additionally responsible for
overseeing and managing area sales & synergies for other market
hotels assigned. The individual is expected to stay ahead of market
trends, market share movement and ongoing competitive hotel
analysis, while directing the property sales teams to insure
budgeted revenues are met or exceeded. The Area Director of Sales &
Marketing is also responsible for developing and implementing a
marketing communications plan designed to achieve the desired
positioning for the hotel, as well as managing the sales and
marketing budget that supports revenue attainment.
This Area role is an ideal stepping stone toward gaining
multi-hotel oversight experience in preparation for a larger
regional oversight responsibility.
- Responsible for leading & driving top line revenue for customary
sales segments to include group, volume transient for the primary
hotel, as well as providing oversight to the sales leaders at the
other area hotels assigned.
- Assesses & reacts to market trends, market share & the
competitive hotel environment.
- Develops and implements a marketing communications plan designed
to achieve the desired positioning of the hotel, as well as manage
the sales & marketing budget that supports all initiatives.
- Act as the hotel's voice of the customer and communicate key
issues/concerns at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in reading/assimilating/using Smith Travel Research data,
financial P&L, mix of sales, forecasting, group pace/position &
a wide array of traditional hotel reporting.
- Ability to understand and communicate market trends, demand
generators, supply/demand and economic factors affecting hotel
- Conduct comprehensive competitive set reviews, SWOT analysis &
keep tabs on new supply.
- Understand GEO source & ability to develop a plan to penetrate
the primary markets.
- Develop/implement key segment strategy & managing key accounts
(both existing & target).
- Design effective sales deployment schemes & market
- Develop sales goals designed to achieve budget & market share
- Manage group pace measurement and set sales production goals.
- Manage sales activity & travel schedule.
- Take the lead and manage owner relations, communications and
expectations on behalf of Highgate Hotels for primary hotel as well
as the other area hotels assigned.
Keywords: Hilton Garden Inn Norman, Norman , Area Director of Sales, Sales , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!